Monday, October 19, 2020

RCS: Update

Hello everyone! Ruby here. It's been two years since I've updated RCS's blog, so you may be wondering why the sudden update. 

I've received a lot of messages regarding why RCS's website was down and if it was a bug or error, but I've just decided to remove it entirely. After careful consideration, I've decided to deactivate RCS's website. It wasn't really what I wanted to present, and I've decided to shift back to Blogger as it's much more affordable without too much hassle. 

I've tried my best to jazz it up here a little bit, so I hope you guys like the new look! I'll be shifting much of the content back here slowly, along with the prices of the items listed in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). 

A lot has happened for the past two years, and as most of you may know, RCS is no longer my full time job. Especially during the coronavirus pandemic, where the economy has been heavily strained, I'm among the lucky ones to still get to keep my full time job. 

During these few years, I've taken a lot of time off to ground myself and to refocus on my direction. Struggling with mental health makes it really hard for me to cope with the most trivial of things. From criticism to competition, which was the main cause of why I've gradually pulled myself away from updating RCS as much as I used to. 

RCS has been in operations since 2013, helping customers to purchase their favorite Cosplays. Watching you smile and hype when you receive your packages is more than I could ever ask for. Thank you for still staying with me through this tough time, and trusting in my services and products, it means a lot to me. 

Feel free to reach out to me anytime via Messenger on Facebook if you need any help. And once again, thank you for being here and reading this. 

Much love, Ruby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment